100% full Not resolved
2.7

I would advise you to shop elsewhere.Rite Rug has great sales people but their customer service is terrible.

We had trouble with our grout cracking. They sent a repair person out and he looked at it and was in awe of what it was doing he said he was going to call the manufacture to find out what he could do. When he got back to the office he told the installation manager their was nothing wrong with the floor. I then got upset.

They then sent an inspector out and from his report they came up with a conclusion that it was our under floor which they installed to be the problem. When I called the inspector he told me he said nothing like that in the report.

They destorte the truth.They then came and partially repaired the grout I now I have a $3000.00 floor that looks like ***.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rite Rug and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about rite rug installation from Rite Rug was customer service and cheap installation job , but reviewer liked sales force. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rite Rug.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rite Rug to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rite Rug?

Comments