My husband and I own rentals and needed carpet. We went with rite rug.

And it was a huge mistake. They never showed up on the right day and then they lied about it. Then when they showed up a couple of days later, the men were gross and had bad mouths on them. The van was extremely loud and they entered smoking.

They one guys cussed at me sveral times. They ruined my house. They tore up my new cabinets that were less then 3 months old, they pissed in my toliet and left it, they ate my food, throw ashes everywhere, ruined my walls, knocked holes in my walls. The carpet job was bad to.

They whole house had to be replaced and the job still is ***. Rite rug desiree from the corporate told us to buy new cabinets and they would pay us for them so we did and they never did pay me for none of the damange they caused. Then the carpet installer called me and told me he was goong to kill me and I had to call the police on that creep.

The company is a liar and the are going to be reported to the better busniess burea for this *** plus I have filed a lawsuit on them also..They are a *** company and they are horrible to work with. I will have justice.

Comments

Twinsburg, Ohio, United States #1305997

Zsa Zseet!....You Lie liE!

Let me know who is your lawyer and what was an outcome because soon I think I might have to take them to court also

Don't rely on the Better Business Bureau to be fair to the customer when the company has PAID the BBB to be accredited. BBB backs up accredited companies, even when provided with photographic and video evidence of work that is clearly sub-standard. The BBB in Dublin, Ohio served a lien on our property for a shady remodel company that was employing unskilled day laborers who damaged our house.

The Carpet Guy

www.thecarpetguyfairbor.com

937-718-5315

If you are in need of a reliable, trustworthy local flooring company that has good installation services, do consider America's Floor Source. We work closely with many customers who own rental properties, like in your case, and we serve the Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, and Indianapolis areas. Our company is the only flooring company in these areas to ever receive the prestigous Torch Award from the Better Business Bureau, highlighting the strong ethics of our company, and the fact that we strive to provide excellent customer service.